1. Help Center
  2. Returns and Exchanges

I ordered the wrong item. How do I exchange it?

Contact Customer Service to receive an RA (Return Authorization) number. You will then be able to return the new and unused item for a refund. Once the item has been received, we will process your refund immediately minus shipping. A replace mint item can be ordered at any time on acemart.com. Stocked items may also be returned or exchanged at one of our store locations. Note that certain custom or special order items cannot be returned.